Social media has created an entirely new world through which brands can interact with their customers.
Since social media was created to foster social interactions, it provides companies with a scenario where they can present themselves as an organization and still communicate the way an individual person with different moods and points of view would. And this one aspect of social media is where the power lies.
A brand’s presence on social media can play an important role in demonstrating its relevance within the industry and in customers’ lives. This relationship drives business growth.
Here are the top 11 tips that will help you create more engagement:
1. Visual posts cater to everyone. Customers prefer explainer video clips, GIFS and images as they are better suited to dwindling attention spans.
2. Visuals add emotion to your message, helping customers relate to your brand.
3. Video marketing is a versatile medium, best matched to deliver messages in a quick time frame. Customers can connect with you and have their issues dealt with in real time.
4. React to your customers’ posts about your brand with equally emotional responses. Use their names, and personalize your responses. This behavior helps customers feel secure that choosing your brand is the right decision.
5. Use Hashtags judiciously. Overuse of Hashtags makes it seem like the brand is clawing for traction.
6. Use surveys to engage your customers. Brief surveys are fun to participate in and help your brand understand your clients’ personas.
7. Reward your customers with animated explainer videos and images about interesting facts and commentary relevant to your industry. Repost posts of your competitors to show that your brand cares about bringing value to its customers.
8. Engage with your customers about trends and issues. Talking about relevant topics earns respect and helps you stand out.
9. Be well aware of topics pertinent to your brand. Your brand should be well informed. Be clear about your information and make sure that you become a valuable resource. It’s crucial to have a section dedicated to interacting with your customers.
10. Whether the brand’s style is strict or informal, you can use video content wisely to convey what customers can expect from it. Show that you are ready to respond to pressing issues your customers might have. A responsive brand goes a long way in establishing a sustainable connection.
11. Finally, let your brand stay consistent. Customers want novelty in your messages, but also look for uniformity in your delivery, including mediums, time frames and communication style.
Ready to think about creating your video strategy? Reach out to us at https://rippleanimation.com and our specialists will be happy to offer you a complementary consultation.