Explainer videos are a popular marketing tool, reaching users more effectively than traditional marketing efforts, by bringing concepts to life. More businesses are turning toward integrating video into their marketing strategy, and with good reason.
For those who don’t know, explainer videos are short animated films that focus on explaining concepts in a simple, engaging way. These videos use concise language and appealing visuals that capture people’s attention. Explainer videos are typically no longer than 90 seconds long, addressing the basic ideas of “who”, “what”, “when”, “where”, “why”, or “how”.
These high-quality videos rely on animated characters. They also include music and feature a professional voiceover which explains what is happening on screen. These videos help the audience solve their problems using customized content. The best part of using explainer videos is that they can be tailor-made to address the specific needs and emotions of each audience.
These simple videos are worth their weight in gold, offering a variety of benefits. If you aren’t sure your business needs to use explainer videos, these advantages can tell you a different story.
Benefits of Using Explainer Video
Wondering about the many benefits explainer videos have to offer? They can showcase your product or service in a concise, meaningful way. By simplifying new or complicated subjects, you can educate customers about important things that can benefit their life.
1. Building brand awareness–a video is an excellent way to introduce your company to customers. You can design your video content to match your branding, keeping things consistent. Video keeps users engaged and sets you apart from the competition.
2. Increase conversion rate–people are significantly more likely to buy a product if they first watch a video about it. Simply put, video sells what you’re offering.
4. Improved SERP rankings–studies show that videos enjoy higher click-through rates and more web traffic than text-based results.
5. Easily shareable–more than 70% of internet users are watching video online, so it makes sense to use video in your marketing strategy. Because of its high likelihood to go viral, video is an excellent way to promote your brand.
6. High ROI–explainer videos can be produced fairly cheaply, and have the potential to generate high rates of return. These videos rank higher on Google, leading to more conversions.
Explainer video not only tells your story better, but it also does it in a measurable way. If you are thinking about incorporating explainer videos into your marketing strategy, contact the team at Ripple Animation. We produce well-made videos that make it easy for viewers to understand and retain your message.
Drive business growth–tell your story through video and capture more sales. Contact the team at Ripple to see why we are the video experts.